View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 07:58 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
It's the "It's OK to expect others to man up vs the Bruins, but don't expect the Bruins to man up" syndrome of HF Boards.

The Ott's and Kaleta's of the world have to fight Lucic, but Lucic doesn't have to fight the Scott's of the world.

Lucic if called upon will man up, but it doesn't have to be that way. Go get someone else to do it... If you ignore it, and other teams call you soft and this and that, then don't cry about it.

Funny how Thornton always has everyone's back, and takes care of others that cross the line...He gets pummeled and nothing further. I hope the Bruins don't let that go next game.
Is there a pure goon in the ECHL/AHL

Truth is, I wouldn`t do a thing, the message that sends is that the Sabres are in your head and were answering for something unnecessary. I didn`t see a physically dominating Sabres team, I saw a team who were slightly more physical than last years team but there D is still full of creampuffs, did Ott even land a hit all night? Foligno is a big tough kid but I didn`t see a ton outta him either.

Everyone plays bigger on home ice but I see no need for the B`s to focus their attention on anything other than getting 2pts when they play next, and if they wanna drop the mitts, the B`s are more than capable of doing it better than the Sabres. The last thing I ever worry about with the B`s is team toughness. Some are making it out like the Sabres went into the TD and manhandled the Bruins which is garbagio (not referring to you Whammer).

I thought the B`s were by far the better team, by far the more physically assertive, biggest difference was D breakdowns/missed assignments and Vanek was buried or created goals all over the place. The B`s had more than enough chances and couldn`t bury them, this game makes me fear the Sabres no more today, than that creampuff lineup they put out in years gone by

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote