View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Dr. Fire
What, me worry?

vCash: 500
My late report.

I really feel that St. Louis is a pretty tough team to gauge how good these Jackets are on. I don't care who is playing the Blues, they are going to have a tough time against this team. Big, fast, skilled, and able to play Hitch hockey and at the same time score plenty of goals. This team was made for Hitch, and they haven't turned on him like the Nash led CBJ did.

They scored their three goals, said "thank you very much and good night" and played lock-down for the rest of the game. Especially in the third period. Dump the puck in our end then line 4 guys up on the blue line. The fact that we ended up having the same amount of shots as them bears that out. Had they had to, they would have continued to attack.

Erixson looked OK, but had two horrible turnovers. Those two did not lead to goals. He needed to move the Blues player out of the crease on the one goal. Bob was totally screened.

Other than one rush, I did not really notice JAM.

Brass looked better, Umby looked samo, samo to me, and I thought Johan played fine.

Good news was that the guys did make a statement in the second period, and I give the decisions on all the fights to the CBJ players.

Until the CBJ figure out how to take advantage of their scoring chances, we are not going to win many games, and probably zero games against teams with the talent that the Blues have. There is a reason that many pick them to win the Cup. They have it all.