Old
02-01-2013, 08:01 AM
WBC8

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
Is there a pure goon in the ECHL/AHL

Truth is, I wouldn`t do a thing, the message that sends is that the Sabres are in your head and were answering for something unnecessary. I didn`t see a physically dominating Sabres team, I saw a team who were slightly more physical than last years team but there D is still full of creampuffs, did Ott even land a hit all night? Foligno is a big tough kid but I didn`t see a ton outta him either.

Everyone plays bigger on home ice but I see no need for the B`s to focus their attention on anything other than getting 2pts when they play next. The last thing I ever worry about with the B`s is team toughness. Some are making it out like the Sabres went into the TD and manhandled the Bruins which is garbagio (not referring to you Whammer).

I thought the B`s were by far the better team, by far the more physically assertive, biggest difference was D breakdowns/missed assignments and Vanek was buried or created goals all over the place. The B`s had more than enough chances and couldn`t bury them, this game makes me fear the Sabres no more today, than that creampuff lineup they put out in years gone by
The Sabres came into the Garden, knocked out our top fighter, elbowed our prized rookie in the head, elbowed Paille, and highsticked Paille in the eyeball...All while scoring 6 goals (w a goalie in net) ....in a game that was billed as a "statement game" for them. And outhit us.

You think they made a statement?

WBC8 is offline   Reply With Quote