View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 08:08 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
The Sabres came into the Garden, knocked out our top fighter, elbowed our prized rookie in the head, elbowed Paille, and highsticked Paille in the eyeball...All while scoring 6 goals (w a goalie in net) ....in a game that was billed as a "statement game" for them. And outhit us.

You think they made a statement?
Sure, for their fanbase, I`m sorry Whammer, we just see this one differently, the Sabres HAD to win and HAD to send whatever message the elbows/highsticks send.

The Thornton scrap, IMO, was potentially one of the poorest decisions Thorty has made in a Bruins uni, no need. Our boys had full control of this contest, everyone here could see it, then took 2 penalties, gave up late period goals and that was it.

Sabres have always been sneaky SOB`s, again, the Sabres didn`t win because they owned the Bruins in the physical dept, they won because of defensive breakdowns and the Bruins inability to convert their numerous chances. Not getting the panic around here sorry.

The ONLY message, IMO, was Ruff with the time out, other than that, how Scott beating Thornton is a message is beyond me, the guy is a mammoth and should be able to easily handle most and I just don`t get how highsticks and elbows are sending messages?

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote