View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 08:22 AM
supert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
Chicago was bad when they got their fanchise players plus they had something to start with.By the time Edwards wakes up he wont have a choice. I wouldnt be embarrassed to have Hall RNH Yakapov instead of the guys the Flames picked in the same drafts. Look at all the teams that have done rebuilds and past the Flames across the league. The only more incompetent teams are the leafs and Columbus.
I am an Oiler fan . I also like the Flames . Iginla is class , Kipper is my favorite goalie . The Flames have a few players that are easy to like . But like all of us they are getting older and are slowing down . Kipper has not looked good ,but i am sure he will come around and be himself again . I do think the Flames could do a quicker rebuild then the Oilers . This is a deep draft Iginla should get you a first rd pick and a good young Up and coming player . Kipper should net you a good return from teams like TML . I think if Calgary could trade their vets off this year for picks . They could be in good shape . Look at Columbus 3 first rd picks , Plus they add some grit with the NYR trade they could be in a Great Place soon . As for my Oilers we are still a few piece away from contending . After suffering this long . This is a very deep draft the time to do it is now Flames fans . Hope to enjoy good battles of Alberta again soon , but as long as we are both beating the Canucks i would be happy . Alberta ...the best provice in Canada

supert is offline   Reply With Quote