View Single Post
02-01-2013, 08:46 AM
No Team Needed
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
I'm still against having nothing but a fighter on a team, it's a waste of spot. Even has your 13th forward there is no point for those 3-4 games a year. Buffalo did it IMO cause of what happened last year with Lucic and Miller

No one came to the aid of Miller and that must have pissed off the coaching and management big time
I completely understand the need for a team wanting to get more physical. Or bigger. Or more aggressive. Hell, you could say that Buffalo getting John Scott is what Montreal should have done when Pacioretty got hurt.

But did John Scott get revenge on Milan Lucic? No, he fought 34 year old Shawn Thornton. In a game where Rask got shelled. Hey, remember the days when Montreal would shell Boston and Boston would do nothing about it?

Wednesday, February 6 will be an interesting game to me. Montreal as an overall team has gotten tougher everywhere except the defence. Subban will be back and he always sends the Bruins headaches. You know what's going to be hilarious? When Emelin puts the boom on a Bruin and nobody can fight him for it.