Old
02-01-2013, 09:07 AM
reidy
@reidjjackson

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to reidy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSCII
This loss is all on Chara, IMO. He's been shaky all season long, but has at least made up for it with his reach most nights. Not last night though. He pinched when he shouldn't have. He let guys blow right by him. He over committed. Positionally, he was in no man's land for most of the night. All the defensive breakdowns on that pairing were a direct result of his being where he shouldn't have been. Easily the worst game he's played the entire time he's been here.

The positive is that they played terribly defensively, yet they were still in the game until it finally caught up to them late in third period. The good news is that maybe this game will ground them. They weren't playing as well as their record had indicated, if I'm being truthful, so sometimes reality is a good thing.
Yikes... exaggerate much? Certainly can't put 7 goals scored (of which he was on the ice for only 3 of them) all on Z, and I think last night is the first game Chara's looked out of character. Prior to last night he'd been a force at both ends of the ice in every game -- scoring, hitting, and playing excellent D in his own end.

He sucked last night for sure, but I don't agree with your overall sentiment at all.

reidy is offline   Reply With Quote