Old
02-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Artemis
Took the red pill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkh View Post
yes, he did what he had to do....unfortunately it ended bad

i wish he had told scott keep your head up skating around but maybe thats not the code....scott is to big, to strong, to be allowed to have a full tank of oxygen and a mindset of the fight, not in in-game action where he would not have been so set.

Buffalo strategy was downright brilliant- ott plays it straight, they all take the body, and their one golden arrow is a bullseye

one robin don't make a spring, one game like this only defines a season if you let it; boston has been down two games in the sc finals and two games in the opening round to montreal- i don't think this group is going to go into the fetal position

i've read some crazy stuff on hf about this fight and what it means to the bruins and all i can say is hopefully those commentating are teenagers who still have not had their brains developed; it would be scary if some of these folks are adults

i'm sure boston will show up next buffalo game and truth be told the silver lining is we have some serious hate between these two teams which is out-stand-ing

hope shawn is ok but other than that bleep happens

all the best fighters ended up getting their heads handed to them at one time or another- its inevitable if this is what you do
qft +1,000