Thread: Post-Game Talk: Isles over Devs 5-4 (OT)
View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 10:04 AM
CerebralGenesis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
My review of the game?

When your previous year's playoff fourth line becomes your third line, and is still your best of the night, you'll have problems.

My review of the season so far?

We're getting points. We're learning from our mistakes. We're making new mistakes. We're rotating players in and out.

Lou usually waits 20 games to "see what he's got", right? Usually about a 1/4 season. By my guess, we'll see a similar thing this at the 10-game mark then. This is why Henrique and Larsson will be in and out of the line up, to see what the whole shebang looks like. Somewhere between game 10 and 15, I imagine you'll see a shakeup if things aren't on the improve.

But, all in all, we're playing terribly and putting points on the board. Could be worse, could be worse.
holla at cha brother

CGBG being our top line last year was why we couldn't finish the 4th round off as champs. That can't persist this year. We need them to be the complementary scoring that they are intended to be. If that means we need to give a top winger to the top line then do it. Ideally Clarkson is on the 3rd line with Jo and CGBG is the 4th. That SHOULD make the playoff lineup dynamic as hell.

CerebralGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote