Old
02-01-2013, 11:30 AM
sooshii
Living the dream

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Rant/

My sister is 11 years older than me, and I barely knew her growing up. She knows nothing about sports. She loves to shop. She loves clothes and shoes and knicknacks. I hate all that stuff. And last night she really really really really wanted to go to the Bruins game with me. Not because she likes the Bruins (she couldn't name a player on the roster) but because it's exciting to go to a game.

The guys on my left at the Garden were dropping dumb comments all night ("Thornton can't fight, he should let Chara do the fighting."). I must have been sitting in a dead spot because I couldn't get tweets, and even walking around between periods I couldn't get fantasy updates. My sister was freezing even with her jacket on and my jacket around her legs. The Bruins lost and she said "oh dear, maybe they can score more next time." And I really, really really needed a drink.

/end rant
you sure you're related? I think blood tests may be in order.

Of course, my own sister says I stunted her academic career by keeping her up nights with my Bruins radio in bed... so you probably could be related.

sorry!