: Pre-Game Talk:
Saturday Feb 2, 2013 Bruins vs Leafs @ ACC
View Single Post
02-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Join Date: Sep 2012
Several keys to winning this game:
1. Kessel needs to pot a goal or two on Saturday. He is our best player and he needs to get it going, biggest game of the year so far its a must that he takes this team by the balls.
2. No more scrambling around in our own end! No more cutesy attempt passes, when the puck is in the D zone, light pass to the open player if no passing lanes SKATE it out.
3. Boston will be PO'd and looking to play a physical/dirty game, play them physically but do not engage in any "scrums", and for the love of god do not take any retalation penalties. If they want to run around stupid out there let them, more powerplays for us, all the better.
4. No more stinkers from Riemer- Every game he has been in so far this season, he lets in 1-2 stiners a game, this CANNOT happen against a powerhouse team like the bruins.
5. If we manage to get a solid lead, don't blow it! No more of this cockiness, if we get a lead learn how to drive the nail home.
6. Seguin- The kid is skilled but I always thought we gave him far too much room to manuever out there. Get up in his gril, he gets near the net drop him on the ice, get in the shooting lane to take his shot away, espically get in the passing lane because the dude loves to create plays.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kingstonian84*