View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 11:37 AM
PaulProteus
****ing amaxing dman

vCash: 500
Canes fan and season ticket holder here, hoping for a good game from y'all tonight.

I've really enjoyed our top two lines this season, and they appear to be getting progressively better with each game. Might be interesting to see how they do after a few days off and time to take some practice.

It's our D that makes me nervous, however. Nothing wrong with Faulk, he's a stud, and if Gleason actually plays as though he's got a clue it's a decent pairing. It's our remaining pairings that make me want to puke typically.

I'm expecting to see some decent fireworks tonight from the Sens, and (hopefully) a good start from Dan Ellis. He picked up the rest of the junk time in our opener @ FLA and had a quality game in Buffalo on 1/25, stopping 40 of 41 (GULP).

This is about as excited as I've been for a home game this season, obviously. Long-time admirer of Alfredsson and I'm happy he's back. Karlsson has quickly become one of my more favorite non-Canes --> which may change if he blows up tonight; I prefer my favorite non-Canes to beat teams that aren't located in Raleigh and right in front of me.

All in all, good luck and welcome to Raleigh.