View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Nuckles
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Sidebar

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARSix View Post
If anyone knows where I can get one of these Giants jerseys would they please let me know? It is far and away the jersey I most want and I was never able to find one anywhere.
I have some bad news for you (regarding their online store)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedin Twins View Post
It used to be a 3rd party company at www.vancouvermillionaires.com, but youll notice now that it just redirects to the vancouver canucks site.

Prior to about a year ago, you could buy jerseys, sweaters, t shirts etc from this site. They all had that classic maroon V, looked great, I picked up a sweater. Recently the vancouver canucks has purchased the rights to this logo, so that 3rd party company was shut down (or bought out). I believe the reason they did this is because the canucks are planning on selling these jerseys or items with this logo in the near future

In any case, you used to be able to get that stuff but now you cant. But you might be able to again soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Jr Shabadoo View Post
This is all correct.

When news broke the Canucks were buying the Millionaires rights, I immediately went to that site, and everything was being sold off cheap - got a maroon Millionaires jersey for $50.
Methinks the Canucks are going to do something big in 2015, commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Cup being won in Vancouver.

I would have liked to buy that jersey too.

Richer's Ghost made my avatar
Nuckles is offline   Reply With Quote