View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Halifaxhab*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperMonkey View Post
Totally fine by that. It just gets annoying when some are dead fast in thinking DD is a waste of space after 6 games, should be traded, sent to the minors, or those that believe Eller would save the day by replacing DD as C...again after 6 games.

Personally I don't see DD as a 1st line C specially long term. Gally has that spot at least long term. Nor 2nd C which should go to Plek. But for now, I don't mind seeing DD as 1st...that's assuming DD picks it up. If not, no problem, looks like Plek is good to become 1st C again which is comforting. Either player is fine short term.
Eller, well, either we give up the idea of him being an offensive C or he needs to put it all together. Still, he's young so has time but it's not looking too too promising.
Pleks is our #1 right now, and likely for the year.

Gally seems to me he's taking the 2nd line spot little by little. Put Cole with the Gally's

Eller is a good 3rd line C, he should be there for the year, spending time with some aggressive wingers (Prust/Moen) and DD on the wing.

Once Patches comes back, then we'd be looking at more changes, but for the better IMHO.

In the long run, I can see MB making a move in dealing DD somewhere south west where he'll explode a la St-Louis.