View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 12:24 PM
haveandare

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
The Rangers are going to buy out a guy who's playing at a PPG pace?

Seriously?

What's next...trade Gaborik? John Tortorella for Adams/Fire Torts threads?

Sometimes I really hate Ranger fans.

Yeah, like, most of this season so far.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. There was a small camp, no preseason and the team had a lot of turnover. It seems pretty obvious to me that that's why they're struggling. All of this "fire torts, trade stepan, buy out richards" ranting is absolutely idiotic.

The system sucks and stifles creativity... never mind that that Gaborik, Richards, Callahan, MDZ and even Stepan to a degree, had solid years on offense last year. Never mind that the team was 1st in the east and made it to the ECF. That entire season, which started and unfolded like every season in recent memory, must be the anomaly, not this season, that's only 7 games in and started under extremely unusual circumstances. Right.

The big guns aren't showing up...never mind that Gaborik is over a PPG, and Nash, Richards and MDZ have 6 points in 7 games. Trade everyone!

Seriously, every time I log on and read through a few pages of threads I end up facepalming and signing out. This season has been absolutely unbearable so far. I mean the whining around here way more than I mean the streaky play.