View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 12:33 PM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halakalakaboom View Post
I'm a big DD fan but I'm starting to be worried, he's starting to play like crap and can't beat anyone 1v1. Most other smallish players have speed or stickhandling, DD seems to be overplayed all the time when he can't pass. Even shooting seems to be hard, he misses great scoring chances 'cause he hesitates. I don't know, I'm starting to think he's too unidimensionnal, not good enough overall for higher responsibilities than sheltered offensive third line. Still, I don't think he's a third liner for the NHL, look at championship teams, they all have or had a dominant physical bottom 6 with skilled top 6. Gally should take the no1 center and DD shipped ASAP for a 2nd rounder, we won't win anything with him. Eller would center the third line and add Dumont or Leblanc to this lineup. Rotate Dumont, Leblanc, Moen and Armstrong as healthy scratch. From what I've seen from Eller, he seems stronger on his skates and could be the third line C we need for the long run. Give him confidence and ice time for X sakes. I haven't seen him make a mistake or take a stupid penalty yet.
Sure, slot an 18 year old in as our first line C. Only goes to show what I've been saying about our centres for a year.

Sadly, your suggestion may come true.