Thread: Confirmed with Link: No more triple low five
View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Canadian_Brewtality

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
So when players on crappy teams score goals, they shouldn't celebrate because the team is awful?

Does this mean that after a win, the team can't go high-five the goalie because it singles Price out?

It's so ridiculous. Let them do what they want. Like I said, the way management has singled PK and made him look like a fool is ridiculous and bush league. They've really handled this poorly. Either their creating their own negative discourse around PK so it makes it easier to trade him for the fans or MB and MT are idiots
Was PK triple low fiving himself?

Thats the your own opinion. Price was just part of the celebration as well. I dont see how they have created this negative cloud around him? Negotiations are negotiations. Both sides had their stance & all this "negativity" you speak of is media driven, not from management. All they said, is after a win, the team celebrates as a whole and will salute the crowd. You are creating your own conclusions.

And goals are individual, wins are not. I hope i dont have to explain this to you.

Canadian_Brewtality is offline   Reply With Quote