View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Joel Ward
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdybeat View Post
Jealous of the SOTW Sharks line, I have that line but only a Pavs SOTW and normal Thornton with an A. I am saving up for the SOTW Marleau next, seems hard to find the SOTW Thornton. I posted my lineup above, and I love Zetter on the line with Kesler. The RW slot I went with a LH shot on Nash, but if you get a SNP or PWF you can keep 99 chem.

Good luck with your lineup in the Playoffs! I just got mine tuned up and ready, with some duration cards ready to roll.
I was thinking about Zetterberg and maybe Jeff Carter. Still having a tough time finding people who are willing to offer up a fair deal for Hossa and Backstrom. Good luck with the playoffs, let me know how you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
That's exactly what I wanna have as my new top line as well because my current top line of SOTW Fleischmann - SOTW Legwand - SOTW Semin isn't very good although Semin is decent. I'll put an A or a C on SOTW Thornton to make sure they're all 90+ SKT.
I love using the Sharks when I play online, and I usually dominate with them so hopefully with boosted stats that'll transfer to HUT.