View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 02:22 PM
powerstuck
User Registered

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdeluxe View Post
Would you be willing to slum it for 2 years, if you know by the end OC the 2 years you would move into a palatial estate?

Someone like levin who says Seattle is the best untapped market right now and that he would do whatever it takes to get a team there, including playing in key arena
While I do believe Levin would do everything he can, you as an NHL fan, will you be willing to pay Toronto/Montréal/NYRangers price ?

Because it's not the attendance only. It's been proven that in Phoenix, the issue is as much attendance as is the low price. So, if Seattle sells 10000 seats per game, making 420 000 sold tickets per season, if that average price is under $100 I doubt it will go much better financially that it currently is in Phoenix.

Take in consideration he will have to improve his team and make it competitive (which the team currently is) but that won't last long unless the payroll goes up aswell.

What I am trying to say is that Coyotes, be it in Seattle or Quebec will cost more than they currently cost in Phoenix. But their revenues will be much higher aswell.