vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by p.l.f. View Post
there's a choice
which center to trade
grabovsky or bozak

more likely bozak because he's cheaper
and i wouldnt give up on colborne just yet
Grabo is under valued for what he brings to the team because of his contract, to an extent so is Bozak. The only way I trade Grabo is for an upgrade at the #1 center role and the cap space is needed to fit that player in to keep Bozak over him other wise you don't trade Grabo cause Bozak may be cheaper so IMO your right.

As for Colborne IMO he's a trade chip to use at either the draft in an effort to move up and draft somebody the scouts really like but will be off the board when the Leafs pick or in a package trade to improve the team now. He's not a true #1 center potential to hold on to for too long so trading him like this and restart the development process for another prospect in Colborne's place may be the best decision to make. I may be wrong but I do believe next year he has to clear wavers to be sent down to the AHL so a decision needs to be made come the end of this season either trade him or make room for him if you believe in him to be better for the team than what's already there cause he won't clear wavers somebody will claim him if it comes to that.