View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Jaded-Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Arcade View Post
What's funny to me is that Rangers fans feel the same way we do about liberties being taken. They think Crosby and Malkin were bullying their players.

So while we're all over here yelling "hit him with your purse, ya pansies!" they're on the other side acting like the Pens are running roughshod on them physically.

I really do hope the Pens add some grit though, the bottom six is pretty stale and I don't want to see a guy like Boychuk get shoehorned into that role, lest I be forced to refer to him as Beranekchuk. Getting Clutterbuck would be great, and he'd a long term solution to replace Cooke. A lot of the Pens' role players are getting a bit long in the tooth, an infusion of youth and energy could work wonders. Maybe Zach Sill gets a look.

I want to see a Farnham-Vitale-Sill line just once, just for the mayhem that ensue.
It was more like they were targetting our stars. Taking runs at Malkin and Crosby specifically and cheap shots. I don't know about you but you jump Gaborik and Richards when they start pulling that stuff. Crosby and his concussion history especially, you need to send a message that targetting either of those two means your two star players have huge targets on their backs. Or aim for Staal and his concussion issues. The other players need to know there will be a price.

Jaded-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote