View Single Post
02-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Master Lok
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by s7ark View Post
Whitney may not be worth his contract, and is definitely struggling so far this season, but he is still way better than Potter. Whitney doesn't make poor decisions near every shift and Potter does.

Last night's game is just another example of how HF is right and Kruger should be sitting Potter for Fistric every game. If they need to break up Schultz squared so everyone is on a comfortable side, then do it. But no more Potter. Waive him already.
I see no need to waive Potter. Injuries are going to happen, the seventh defenseman will play games.

I see it as Whitney > Potter, and I haven't seen enough of Fistric to tell. A two game sample size is not enough - I'm surprised that so many HF posters here are apparently such excellent judges of talent to be able to tell in the 15 minutes of game time that Fistric is such a superior player.

Whitney skating issues is a big problem. His superior passing helps but he's in trouble.

With #5 Whitney, #6 Fistric and #7 Pottery....why waive Potter? Just keep him as your #7 - the Oilers will need him. He's probably better than Peckham.

Master Lok is offline   Reply With Quote