Thread: Confirmed with Link: No more triple low five
View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 03:49 PM
jwolf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
The whole way the team is treating PK is weird. They really seem to be trying to put him in his place. "I want to make him a better person" "You have to respect the fans"... what's up with that? And the club went out of its way to sign him at a low short contract. Then his teammates are lukewarm about him coming back. And him being held out of the lineup right now just seems like some kind of lesson to me...

Not sure what it is that's going on in the dressing room or why PK is being singled out but it sure as hell seems as though his team is trying to undermine him though. Maybe there are things going on that we don't know about but this sure seems like a strange way to be treating a player that you are looking to as a cornerstone of your future.

Whatever they're trying to do I hope it works because I'm not sure what's broken here and I don't know what it is they're actually trying to fix. I'm still surprised PK signed the contract we put in front of him.

This isn't just about a low five... something bigger is going on behind the scenes. Why announce this publicly?
I get that feeling too. I think they're trying to get him under control before he starts putting himself ahead of the team. He always seems to say the right things in front of the camera, but he may be pissing people off behind closed doors. Who knows?

This short season will prove important for many reasons. None more important than seeing how Subban matures and continues to learn.

jwolf is offline   Reply With Quote