Thread: Confirmed with Link: No more triple low five
View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 04:13 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Remember when there were triple low fives last season and we finished last. Yeah...

As posted by Le Tricolore : "Act like you've won before."

Anyone see the thing on Eller when they were ribbing him for his Stanley Cup winning-like celebration after last season's WPG game? Extend that to every time you win at home. Somewhat similar. I'm fine with PK being last off the ice with Price and doing a helmet bump. Same meaning. If we win a playoff series or clinch a spot or something like that - fine, go for it, but as much as I enjoyed seeing it previously, it does make me wonder if when we were tanking and getting a win now and again (closer to almost never), did they really think those wins were triple-low 5 worthy? Maybe then, fine, cuz we had nothing else to be happy about. Now things have changed. People are acting like this is a public attack on PK. Why not present it as an attack on Price? Cuz so many people are way too defensive about him and have this paranoid attitude that MB an MT are going to ruin him. It will be the complete opposite. And if you think PK can contain himself - we'll, you don't know PK. He'll give you PLENTY more flair to be happy about.

Do Stasny and Duchesne still do that ridiculous dance? I hope not, just for the sake of their own respectability.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote