View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 05:29 PM
s7ark
TheWorstEver

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Lok View Post
I see no need to waive Potter. Injuries are going to happen, the seventh defenseman will play games.

I see it as Whitney > Potter, and I haven't seen enough of Fistric to tell. A two game sample size is not enough - I'm surprised that so many HF posters here are apparently such excellent judges of talent to be able to tell in the 15 minutes of game time that Fistric is such a superior player.

Whitney skating issues is a big problem. His superior passing helps but he's in trouble.

With #5 Whitney, #6 Fistric and #7 Pottery....why waive Potter? Just keep him as your #7 - the Oilers will need him. He's probably better than Peckham.
My concern is that if he's here he's going to keep getting played ahead of Fistric. I want him gone so the option isn't there for Krueger. Depth at D is always a good thing and I probably wouldn't have a problem with him being here if the coach wasn't misusing him so badly. But he is. It's kinda like MacT was with Peterson. Not a bad player to have, but so horribly overused that not having him was better than having him as depth, just to stop the coach from being an idiot.

Also, I do still think Peckham could rebound. He's still young and has looked like an NHLer in the past.

s7ark is offline   Reply With Quote