View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 04:30 PM
RomersWorld*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiver View Post
Sedins hit was not dirty as determined by the National Hockey League.
And Keiths hit was deemed worth of only a 5 game suspension by the National Hockey League.

Yet, Canucks fans are crying like Keith chopped off Sedins head. He threw a 5 game suspension-like elbow.

Brendan Smith got 5 games(and 3 preseason games) for his elbow on Ben Smith. Looks like the NHL thought the Brendan Smith hit was worse but yet I don't remember Hawks fans crying and whining and being a bunch of babies. Of course Hawks fans wanted retribution and payback, but we definitely would never stoop to the level of Canucks fans...that is for sure.

And I understand the Keith hit was dirty, but it absolutely amazes me how Canucks fans like to pretend their organization isn't a complete joke and also extremely dirty/cheap. Burrows? Kesler? Torres? Bitz? Rome? Lappierre? Bieska? these are just a few of the huge d-bags and cheap players that the Hawks have had to deal with over the past couple seasons. They usually start every fight and can't keep control of themselves, like fans rioting and destroying their own city. Just because the last thing to happen was something the Hawks player did doesn't mean we will pretend that the Hawks are dirty compared to the Canucks.