Thread: Value of: PK Subban to Oilers or Wings
View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Drydenwasthebest

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenbuis View Post
Overrated is an understatement. You think he was a saviour. There is no doubt he has the skillset and size to become one of the top 10 defenceman in the league. I would even go as far to say he is in the top 20 today. There is also no denying some other issues. So far i have seen the coach and other players explain in the MEDIA that this is now a team first team. Who else does that? Not exactly a vote of confidence. More like throwing him under the bus to me. How many other teams sign a top pairing defenceman ( who is in tiptop shape ) and sit him so he can know the system. Thats crap. I actually like Subban and i think when he thinks before he speaks, he will be ok. I wonder if people realize though that he led the nhl in minor penalties the past two years. Wait till he takes a really stupid one and see Therien's reaction. Some how i just think Therien is waiting for this. It's like the guy is not even gonna be given a fair chance. I hope they do but i get the feeling they don't want to even bring him into the dressing room.
Even you state he is a top 20 defenceman with top 10 potential. That is pretty much what I have said.

Nice to see you recognize his skill and ability. As such, he is not being overrated at all since he has not been called better than that by anyone here that I noticed.

Glad to see I am not the only one who sees Therrien potentially being as big an imbecile with Subban as Tremblay was with Roy. I pray Bergevin is smarter in that regards. Therrien is the biggest potential threat to Subban's development than anything Subban could do.

Drydenwasthebest is offline   Reply With Quote