View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 06:13 PM
ChadS

vCash: 500
Bäckman is a guy who I would simply hate to lose, because the return for him compared to how good he actually is would not be even close to enough. The Wings need to hold tight with him and not put him in package deals. And based on how much H.Andersson seems to like him, I really don't see the Wings trading him.

Järnkrok is untouchable because of the lack of top end skilled center prospects.

Here's my list. The first three I would not trade but after that Jurco and Sheahan quite close. Nyquist and Smith aren't prospects for me anymore.
1. Järnkrok
2. Ouellet
3. Bäckman
-----
4. Jurco
5. Sheahan

I see many have listed Sproul, Mrazek and Tatar, so here's why I don't have them in my list. First of all, I like all three (and really there aren't many Wings prospects that I don't like). In the case of Mrazek, goalies are such a question mark that anything can happen so it's hard to compare him to the skaters. Sproul is great offensively but can really struggle in his own end so right now it's hard to picture him as a top NHL d-man. Tatar is good and I think he should already be in the NHL but for some reason I would not hesitate to include him in a trade. I'm not sure if he can be a top-6 forward.

Last edited by ChadS: 02-01-2013 at 08:05 PM.
ChadS is online now   Reply With Quote