View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 08:04 PM
thefeebster

vCash: 500
Wow, he would have gotten a good chance in the top 6 next season!

Here's some more info:

Quote:
Myron, who had recorded two goals and an assist in 21 games with the No. 9/11 Terriers, was a healthy scratch for two games before returning to the lineup against Providence College Saturday. BU coach Jack Parker said he did not plan on having Myron in the lineup for Friday night’s game at the University of Massachusetts or the first round of the Beanpot Monday night.

“I don’t think Wes has distinguished himself as ‘He has to be in the lineup.’” Parker said Thursday. “He hasn’t made the jump that, say, [freshman forward Matt Lane] has … He hasn’t played at the pace we need him to play at.”

The Victoria, British Columbia, native had impressed Parker earlier in the season, though. Parker consistently praised his performance and even started him on the first line against Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute on Jan. 4 when senior captain Wade Megan was injured.

“He’s a smart player,” Parker said on Jan. 17. “He can play wing or center. I wanted to give him a chance to play with some better players and play with some different players, play on some power play. Actually I thought he played the best when he was there.”
http://www.thebostonhockeyblog.com/2...ckey-team.html