View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 07:33 PM
slightlystewpid420

vCash: 500
First and foremost I think we need to establish a set 1-2 punch. Let the players earn their minutes. That's what was going on in Springfield. Cam, JAM, ryjo all sat as well as everyone else on the team if they made a bad play or took a bad penalty they sat. Didn't matter if it was 2min left down 1, he still sat Cam or JAM. It shouldn't matter if it's Johnson, Umberger, Tyutin or Wiz. If someone's not making wise decisions, sit them. Let somebody else take those minutes. We are THE youngest team in the nhl. What our team needs is seasoning. Tyutin ****s up? Perfect Moore, gets a few extra shifts. It will make everyone work that much harder knowing that minutes are going to be a earned. I get that we are still trying all the combos and all that jumbo but we need to establish some consistency. We need to hit the jackpot on these picks. Whether it's a late round steal, or just a player near the bottom of the 1st that got overlooked and maybe he takes an extra year or two to grow. But we need some luck as well as smart hockey decisions from Davidson and the crew. I see Richards as the luke fickell of the bucks. Yes I did just compare the jackets to the buckeyes.

But I agree with who ever said that Richards is really just an interim coach until the team is more developed and at that point we will re access coaching. If we need to. And if we need to, maybe with some luckh luck Davidson and potentially one or two elite players maybe even a franchise player, attract some other big names.

Last edited by slightlystewpid420: 02-01-2013 at 07:43 PM.