View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Artemis
Took the red pill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSCII View Post
Like everyone else, they suffer. Why is it so hard for some of you fans to actually admit there's a difference between the guys I mentioned and the Bruins players? It's not like I'm saying they suck. In fact I've said multiple times they're really, really good. It's not a knock on Lucic to say he's never scored 40 goals in a season. It's just fact. It's not a knock on Krejci to say that Malkin has a higher ceiling for scoring. It's again, just a fact. What kills me about this place most of the time is that when you objectively (read as not ballwashing a Bruins player) say something, people act like you kicked their dog and called their baby ugly.
But you didn't say Lucic has never scored 40. You're saying other NHL teams have "elite" players and the Bruins don't, and if the Bruins lose a forward they're screwed. Scoring isn't the end-all of a hockey player (I'd take Lucic over a lot of those "elite" scorers; perhaps you wouldn't), and injuries can hurt any team.

Sure Crosby and Malkin are great players. But last I checked, the Penguins were 4-3 and lost to the Islanders and Maple Leafs by a combined score of 9-3.

And last I checked, I didn't have my head in the sand.

Artemis is online now   Reply With Quote