View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 08:32 PM
hockey jockey

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Dogpound;58823579]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada4Gold1 View Post

Really not sure you can say Landry is by far better than Collette. Yes Moncton is a better team but they aren't close to the team they had last year and Collette is going to break the record for wins in the league easily which was won last year by Nathan Armstrong with 17. Collette already has 16 with 7 games left to play. Landry has played 81 more minutes than Collette Not including last night. Collette is 16-2 where Landry is 7-8. Collette GAA is 1.67 with a save% .941 where landry GAA is 3.64 and save % .908. Collette has 448 saves where landry has 650. Yes Landry gets more shots and probably better shots as well but if he was that much better than Collette you would think he would steal more games. I have seen Collette Steal games this year in which Moncton had no business winning. I am not disputing that Antoine Landry is good becuase he is very good but to say he is by far better than Collette is a farce.
Ok Dogpound it is very clear by your previous post that you have a contact to the Moncton team , at the end of the day Landry is the best tender in the league, I hear Jacob is out with an uper body injuery does that have anything to do with his previous shoulder injury ???

hockey jockey is offline   Reply With Quote