Old
02-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Viqsi
caution: bite hazard

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Winter View Post
The Browns are in better shape than the Blue Jackets. Keeping Howson has done what exactly?? Made us worse. Every year
The only metric by which the Browns are "in better shape" is that they've changed ownership - which I suppose might count as an improvement in the "WE WANT BLOOD but we'll call it 'accountability' so we sound S-M-R-T smart" world. I still can't help but see it as "change for the sake of change", the hallmark of desperate losers everywhere. Heck, I pretty much don't follow pro football at all, but (thanks to listening to 97.1 The Fan pretty frequently) even I've heard the groans of horror at some of the hiring decisions of the new guys in charge - coaching in particular (I won't pretend to know why folks find it worrisome; I just know that they do).

Is there the opportunity for improvement? Of course there is. There always is, regardless of whether or not you've fired somebody and/or set their head on a pike as a warning to the others.

Congratulations to all Las Vegas area hockey fans, present and future!