02-01-2013, 09:45 PM
DaveG
Global Moderator
How's the thesis?

vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geehaad View Post
Just because I like to go against the grain: the PP looks like ****. Glad that they've been working on it a lot...it really shows.
Agreed. Looked better when they went with the overkill first unit then the kids and Juice on the 2nd unit about halfway through the Boston game. Actually frankly that kid and Juice line was the best 2nd unit we've had all season so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennay Kekua View Post
I see your point. But, actually I'd say if they play looser in front of Cam it might be because they have no motivation to play well in front of him. When the defense plays good in front of Cam, Cam gets all the praise, and when Cam is horrible it's just blamed on the defense. That has to affect them. Where's their motivation to perform?
Winning. I've played soccer at a high level before (had numerous D1 offers by my Soph. year of HS, but my knees were total jello), and winning is always the biggest motivator. When a team is winning you don't really care who gets the credit and you don't play a lesser style then you're capable of out of spite.

DaveG is online now   Reply With Quote