View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Kingstonian84*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmont Flavor View Post
Great GDT

They'll come out improved and ready to prove that the defensive letdown was an abberation, not the norm for this usually strong defensive unit. I fully expect that the Leafs don't stand a chance and the Bruins win this 5-2.
I guess you havent been watching the leafs this year then, your in for a very rude awakening! I have watched most games this year and I can safely tell you this team is extremely hard working and much better in their own end. We have been close in every game, we lost against the islanders and rangers because we couldn't hold down a lead, but other then that we have been VERY tough to play against. If your expecting a romping tommorow night, your barking up the wrong tree pal, this is going to be a very close game and I wouldn't be surpirsed if it was decided by a goal. I'm not saying the leafs are going to win, you guys are a very tough opponent with no true weakness but what I am saying is your team is in for the fight of its life tommorow night. Win or loss this will definetly be a good game, cheers guys.