View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
Guess you didn't read my disclaimer about them being extremes, but the point is that in Therrien's eyes, these are what the two options are closer to and I for one agree with him.

For all you complaining about how there's no flash in the NHL, I seriously don't know which league you watch. Enjoy the superbowl. Talk about overrated flash!

Habs minus the triple low 5 will be jusssst fine to the fans AND it just might help things. Therrien wants it that way, he's the coach. He earned us some short term respect. Stop crying about how PK has lost his personality outlet. He'll still celebrate after a goal. (His or a teammate's.)

Carey Price says "Just chill."
Ha, in the NFL, the triple low five would probably be penalized for group celebration. The Redskins' "Fun Bunch" was banned a LONG time ago because Don Shula and Tex Schramm weren't too happy with it.

Then came T.O, and another round of celebration nerfing. Now you get little dances, spikes, Arian Foster's "bow", and Aaron Rodger discount double check to add to the generic spike or throw the ball into the stands.

Madam Kadri is offline   Reply With Quote