View Single Post
Old
07-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Face Wash

vCash: 500
It's kind of ironic....

Last season Blake looked on as Avs fans booed Brad May every time he touched the puck for probably the first 20 home games or so....

Blake will now look on as the same thing happens to him in LA (Although I think it will subside after a while... maybe after the first time he plants someone's sorry *** into the half boards with his hip/***).

I've never "boo"ed a player... While it's your right as a fan, I think it's s stupid waste of energy. I mean, I'll occasionally yell a derogatory comment or two, I'm not above that, but I don't see the point. I've always had a much bigger problem with what Joe Corvo did to that poor woman than what Blake "did to us" and I never booed Corvo.... I called him a felon a few times, but that's aout it. Eventually I learned to live with the fact he was on our team.

I've never taken issue with Blake because I actually liked the Blake trade and thought DT did a good job under the circumstances. Also because if I was Blake and I knew my boss was a miserable liar and I didn't think I was getting my full value in negotiations and was about to become a UFA, I'd have used the leverage he did too.

Face Wash is offline   Reply With Quote