View Single Post
Old
02-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
Oy, oh well...I'm glad I did make myself go when it was here even though I'm not a huge college basketball fan. Maybe I should go to a Seton Hall game, if they were ever relevant again. I never could make myself go to a Nets game cause they weren't relevant while in Newark.
Seton Hall had some moments of relevance the last 2 years. Never a full season, but at times here and there. I am going to take full credit as I was an enrolled student during that stretch. Good recruiting class coming in for next year though apparently, so maybe they will have some relevance again in the relatively near future.

I doubt the NCAA would rush back to the Rock though. MSG fully renovated + the Barclays. They will most likely be content with using one of those two as a site for either a regional or 2nd/3rd round matchups once every 3-4 years. Before the sports gambling thing the Prudential Center was definitely in that mix. But I'm sure they will have no problem removing them from their NY/NJ region list...