View Single Post
02-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Hockey Sports Fan
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hockey Sports Fan
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I wouldn't look into the Tedenby thing too much. I had a dream nights ago Tedenby was back up this weekend, and the trip to Albany was just a scare. There would be no point in sending him up there, and bringing him back before he could play a game there. If they just wanted him out of the lineup they could have just sent down Janssen first before they sent him down.

I did say sometime almost 24 hours ago though that I foresaw something minor happening today like the possibility of Anderson going back. That wound up happening, and I see something else happening after the weekend. Likely not a trade just yet, but I feel little by little Lou is cleaning house before he pulls the trigger. Tedenby, and Janssen to Albany this week showed me he's slowly making an assessment of the situation, and that changes are coming. I NEVER thought Janssen would get demoted either after making the opening day roster.
Same here. With all the talk of how good he was for the locker room, I thought he'd be our permanent scratch. I guess Barch made him redundant in a hurry. Maybe Barch will even score a goal this season before Lou makes him as unnecessary as Janssen last year!