Where would you rate the Habs in our divison
View Single Post
07-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Join Date: Mar 2004
Originally Posted by
I would say after yesterday's signings, the division has gotten a little closer (Ottawa falling back a bit, Boston climbing up a bit), but even without the signings I think any of the five teams in the division could potentially walk away with the division, and outside of maybe Ottawa, I could see all the teams struggle and miss the playoffs. Alot of factors that we can't really see yet are going to come into play. I mean at this point last year, Buffalo was a consensus number 5 in the division, so.....
My shot in the dark prediction, see's it as....
1. Ottawa. They could drop back with the losses they endured, but then again if certain players take their game up a level, they could actually be better, so.....
2. Montreal. I love the habs. All I see is good. I see no bad. We finish second in the division, and win the Cup!!!!!! OH YEAH!!! GO HABS GO!!!!!!!! Well if we can get similiar play from Huet next year, the defense can show just a little more consistancy (with an improved Komisarek), and the offense gets a little help (with a little more consisantcy from Ryder, and Higgns to stay the course, Koivu and Kovalev to remain healthy, and maybe a rookie or two to supplement), you never know what might happen.
3. Buffalo. They could take a step back, or they could take a step forward. Hartd to say.
4. Boston. Hard to think that the Savard/Chara signings aren't going to help, but there are still defiante question marks.
5. Toronto. Alot depends on what T.O. does between now and the beginning of the season. right now the 'd' doesn't look bad, and IF raycroft returns to his form of 2 years ago, and the offense doesn't take a step back.......
Montreal ahead of Buffalo. Funny.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by davey999