View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 03:14 AM
fedfed
@FedFedRMNB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Bear Pig View Post
huh? He skated some circles and did nothing with the puck. That's fantastic skating a stickhandling? the Leafs just let him skate around because he wasn't a threat. He looked nothing like his old self and was invisible last night. I'm not sure which game you were watching. He scored a goal that Reimer should have had. Does he seriously look like the highest paid player in the league to you? If I'm a Caps fan I'm concerned about this guy.
He did "nothing with the puck" because he was tightly guarded and other Caps just didn't move their feet. He shouldn't be blamed for that, but he gave them more than enough time. They were just standing and looking. Good luck with that.
He was invisible for you because you were looking at another team I think.
Another very good game for Ovi last night. He was clearly the most dangerous player on the ice and his line with Wolski and Ribeiro had a whole lot of chances. And his 7 SOG are pretty impressive. Clearly his best game yet, it's a shame he didn't find the net and Wolski missed on his tremendous pass.
Ovechkin steadily improves with each game, very few shifts now when he gets locked up in his own zone like it often happened with him and Backstrom early last year and in the first few games this season.

fedfed is offline   Reply With Quote