View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 04:59 AM
BalticWarrior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunabai View Post
to be honest i really do not know much about latvian, norwegian and danish prospects simply because i almost haven't seen them.

though, this u-20 in december gave me some positive thoughts, that our 1993-1994 might be slightly better than norwegian and danish teams, because we dominated them both, but hadn't some luck in a game against norway. and that's after u18 of those guys when we were already behind them, so our youngsters showed some progress these two years.
after the end of div 1 wc-20 during ceremony iihf representative said that it wasn't the best team (norway) which promoted to the elite thus hinting that belarus was.

on the other hand is that belarus hasn't been at elite division of u-20 since 2007, and others were at least once.

we haven't produced an elite talent for a while and latvia has girgensons, denmark - ehlers?

but i'm trying to be positive (though, it's hard) and my thoughts now that we're on par with norway and denmark while latvia going slightly ahead of us
How do you see the impact of Dinamo Minsk on popularity of hockey in Belarus and overall producing of good talent?

BalticWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote