View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 06:48 AM
JL17

vCash: 500
Well that may have been the least entertaining game I've ever watched. I thought the Timbits were more exciting. 55 minutes before anything worth clapping for happened. Neither goalie needed to be sharp until that point either.

Congrat to Tierney on earning from the Canadian judge a penalty and the Russians and 5.6 on that dive. I'm also glad you pick up a penalty on that. Early on I saw the reason why San Jose took in the second round but lately in the games I've seen he looks like that first round pick. He spends more time on the ice laying on the anything else. Goes down as soon as someone looks at him. You have officially been labelled a diver.

Sefton injuried or so deep in the dog house that he can't find his way out??? I think he only had 2 maybe 3 shifts the whole game.

The line combo's aside from the 4th line generated nothing. Broadhurst is moving slower then a turtle. Griffith actually showed some hustle.

Agree whomever mentioned sitting Horvat and putting out the Ruperts in OT. Last night I don't think Dale could have organized a 1 car funeral procession.