View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Whitesnake
Mediocre Stability

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
We were beating the **** out of the Bruins by playing hockey and Paciorety was HOT, and then...Bruins just went after our players and injured many of them (almost killed Pacioretty) and just bullied/beat up many small players (ex: Tom Pyatt).

I don't ever ever want to see the Bruins do this to us or any other team...ever ****ing again.

I respect Jacques Martin's Ghandi philosophy (really sincerely respect that), but...being a pacifist against the animal-Bruins just gets you injured, beat up, or almost killed (and the NHL just laughs at you after). Not sure Jacques Martin would have gone out there on ice to get beaten up by Bruin goons.

All this (Chara and Pacioretty) because of a ****ing shove (a shove to caveman Chara's pride).
(still don't know how Chara's wife/girlfriend sleeps with him...he must have the UGLIEST CAVEMAN FACE in the entire history of the NHL).
What was Martin suppose to do? Send who to fight? Gainey build that smurf team. And I will never understand how a guy, who was tough to play against and played on teams with the greatest of mix of skills and toughness didn't believe in building one himself.