Old
02-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volchenkov28 View Post
Fayne for a top-6 winger. He has more value then Tally or Volch (who both won't bring back anything worthwhile).

Larsson steps right in for Fayne.
Fayne has much higher value to us than to any other team. Guys like that don't get traded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum View Post
You trade Merrill not Urbom.
No way, Merrill is the better prospect, and Urbom has more value. No brainer that Urbom is the better asset to trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashintangibles View Post
Gelinas is your next puck moving PP QB. Keep him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy316 View Post
I watched him a couple games. I don't see this puck-moving people are raving about, he doesn't remind me of a puck-mover like Zidlicky, Rafalski, Niedermayer, he reminds me of a shooting defenseman. A guy like Souray. He gets a lot of shots on net because he shoots a lot.
I have to agree with Zippy here. Gelinas's biggest strength is his shot. I have not seen anything to suggest that he is anything more than an average puck distributor on the PP. And that's fine, because we can use another dangerous point shot on the PP, but Gelinas isn't going to be the PP QB. That duty is more likely to fall to Merrill or Larsson in the future.

That said, I really like Gelinas and I want to keep him. Trade Urbom before anybody else is considered.