View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 09:11 AM
JMiller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Central Scrutinizer View Post
I think so... Look what "big John scott" did to their teammate. Just because a player is used to fighting and used to the aggressive nature of the game,doesn't mean they don't question themselves from time to time.

Scott is not just a strong human, he is huge and he can hurt. And his sole purpose of being on the ice is to hurt. I am sure if that was Foligno that dropped Thornton the Bruins would have dealt with it. Somebody would have paid the price. And not just Tuukka's GAA.

Scott is a different animal.
I was surprised that Ott basically was tame all game. Next two are in Buffalo,Ott and Kaleta will be running wild,Scott will be there to let them roam. How will the Bruins react?
McQuaid will try to get Ott-Kaleta-Foligno to go all night. Ott will run from everyone until he find's someone small enough- Campbell? Ference? Lucic will lay the body and push everyone around with no one really willing to get in his face. Scott will be out there but wont force anyone to go- might come out of a scrum w/Chara and we'll get to see the tallest fight in history. They'll fall to the ice everyone will cheer and life will go on.

JMiller is offline   Reply With Quote