View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 10:27 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyJet View Post
Last night was Saad's best game as a Hawk. That first goal will come soon.

(actually he did score. the quick whistle took it away)
it is ridiculous how many chances this kid has created the past 2 games. he is a horse and is starting to look like the kid I watched in Saginaw who literally carried bodies on his back to the net every night.

this kid's luck will start to turn and once it does I think our scoring is going to really kick in. I think he still hits 15 goals this year as he plays a style that simply is too powerful to not get those shots to go in. as long as Q doesnt pull a Q and keeps him on that top line, we will be fine and Saad will get his points... if Kassian can put up points playing with the Sedins by just being a third wheel, this kid will put up numbers as he has been the best player on his line the past week...the scary part is that line consists of 2 of the better players in the game Toews and Hossa.

keep your head up Saad, you are a top line player and the numbers will come as long as you continue to work as hard as he has been. I loved seeing the interview with Kompon after the 2nd period when Foley asked him of Saad's play...the dude rarely smiles, but damn I think he had a chub going on as his expression and answer was awesome!

AmericanDream is online now   Reply With Quote