View Single Post
02-02-2013, 09:42 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Richards-Nash. Stepan-Gaborik. Boyle-Callahan. Ryan will still see 1st unit minutes on the PP and PK. Callahan has zero chemistry with Stepan. The Rangers want to keep Nash on the right side. Callahan will make Boyle a better player. Chicago has Saad playing with Toews and Kane. Kreider and Saad are the same player. Same build. Saad had a milllion scoring chances last night. He will pop a few and then he will be on his way. The 3 wingers around them are Kreider,Hagelin and Pyatt. The bottom 3 is a combination of Asham,Rupp,Halperin and Ferreiro. 13 forwards. Slats got Avery for Jason Ward,MA Cliche and Jan Marek which became a 3rd when Marek didn't sign w/LA. Prust and Joker for Kotalik and Higgins. You know Slats and Gorton are looking to improve the roster.
RB, I agree 100% with everything you mention above.

The question I have is, what exactly are they looking to improve? I think we are lacking a #6 D-man (if you consider Stralman as the #5), who can eat at least 10mins a game, another top 9 forward, but most importanty we need to improve the PP. If we don't get someone who can shoot from he point (like Streit/Markov/Garrison- just examples),our PP will continue to fail. I think the #6 Dman and top 9 forward could be had at the trade deadline, but my top priority would be the "shooter" on the PP.

Graves94 is online now   Reply With Quote