View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag68Sid87 View Post
I agree. I would think this (Boychuk trial run) would alienate Tangradi and Jeffrey more than anything. And while I do agree that Tangradi hasn't played well with Malkin, I thought he played his best game (9 solid minutes) in his last appearance on the fourth line. Then, he sits and who knows when he gets back in now.

As for Jeffrey, he didn't do anything to suggest he couldn't play the 'Kunitz' role on the Malkin-Neal line, but he gets bumped as well.

The sad truth is we have room in our lineup for all three: Boychuk, Jeffrey AND Tangradi. They can each bring something. But that would require doing something absolutely sinful, like scratching Craig Adams.
DB has made it clear he doesn't want Tangradi on the team. I'm not going to worry about it anymore. Hopefully the guy catches on like Strait because he worked his ass of as well and changed his game around like they asked. People can put him down, but anyone who questions his work ethic are just haters.

I'm more annoyed about Jeffrey right now. Seriously, what does the guy have to do?

Even the MSG guys talked about how well he played the other night. We aren't imagining this.