View Single Post
Old
02-02-2013, 11:16 AM
WhiskeySeven
Retired. Bye.

vCash: 300
Earlier this year there was a thread about Kristo getting suspended yet again and I went on a rant about how I think he's a bad prospect for his off-ice issues. I stayed away from this thread because I abhor paternalistic pro-police laws and politics has nothing to do with this.

The act itself is harmless in a lot of ways but the actor was not aware, or ignored, the reality around him. He yet again demonstrated a startling lack of awareness, responsibility and professionalism. I have no faith in the guy because he's a basketcase and he hasn't even gotten paid yet. As good as he is, and he is talented, I just don't know how the Habs can trust him to make the jump to the AHL without some heavy supervision. It's as if he does not want to be a pro-hockey player whatsoever, a shot that I and millions of other young people would've done almost anything to attain. It's disappointing and disheartening - a young guy with so much talent just not giving a damn, over and over and over.

I'm not saying we shouldn't sign him or something, but seeing all this heat on Subban, PKane and EKane I think the fans and the media wouldn't even know where to begin with this guy but they'll shred him apart and bring up all his past at the measliest discretion. He only has himself to blame. He HAS to be squeaky clean from the moment he signs his deal or it's just going to be bad for all of us.

WhiskeySeven is offline   Reply With Quote